Saturday, January 23, 2010

WHITE HORSES IN STARLIGHT

"This is my wonderful new sweater set called White Horses in Starlight."

"Look at these delightful matching socks."

"I love this duffle coat because I can keep my hands warm in the pockets."

"Look at the terrific wooden toggles Daddy Ted found for my duffle coat."

Sasha is wearing a beautiful ensemble created especially for her by Nikki of SASHA DOLL STYLE in the UK. The sweater design is called "White Horses in Starlight" and features raglan sleeves. Sasha has a hat and socks that match.
The outfit is complemented with a beautiful dark mauve needlecord duffle coat and lined in a matching mauve fabric. The wooden toggles are fastened with suede loops.
Sasha is delighted with this whimsical winter outfit.

Question or Comment -- Write to:
SashaStreetUSA@aol.com