Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MEMORY LANE -- 1972 REDHEADS

Here are pictures of my very rare 1972 redheads with blue eyes. Wait a minute, according to the experts there were no redheads made in 1972. Well, not by Trendon. I made these redheads by coloring their hair using Magic Markers. The only problem was that over time the color rubbed off and my redheads developed freckles that eventually turned into a severe case of the measles. But it took a few years for that childhood malady to become a problem.
Eventually I found an early Trendon redhead Sasha and then eventually we added the later Trendon redheads to our family.
Since my daughter is a redhead those girls always seemed to go missing from my collection.

I especially like the Hippie outfits these children of the Love Generation are wearing.

Question or Comment -- Write to:
SashaStreetUSA@aol.com