Saturday, February 6, 2010

HERE'S SNAPPY BUNNY

Just in time for Easter -- introducing SNAPPY BUNNY!

Last year the Sasha group had lots of fun making a SNAPPY BEAR for their Sasha dolls. This year I thought it might be fun to make a bunny.
Snappy Bunny is 6 inches tall from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. Her joints are made from industrial snaps. The kit includes everything you need to make a bunny except the stuffing which is available at most craft shops.
The Snappy Bunny kit is $15.00 with free USA shipping. International buyers add $2 for shipping.
You can send payment by PayPal using my PayPal e-mail address
tedmenten@aol.com

A complete set of step-by-step instructions with photos will be on my bear making blog http://tedsteddytalk.blogspot.com/ where you can also see last year's project.

I hope you will all join me making this whimsical little bunny in time for Easter hippity-hop.