Saturday, November 20, 2010

MIXING IT UP

Fashion today is often made up of mixtures of colors and eclectic styles. I find myself buying both packaged outfits as well as second-hand things on eBay. And, over time, I discovered that I have little mini color collections.

My lavender "collection" began with a "Best Friends Club" packaged outfit in shades of lavender. Next came another packaged outfit from the "Tolly Girls" and finally a "batch" of "Our Generation" second-hand outfits from eBay.

Sasha is now wearing a really beautifully made white parka with lavender fleece pants and perfect fitting gloves from "Our Generation" plus a shirt and boots from the "Best Friends Club" collection.

My red, white, and blue collection began with the "Tommy Hilfiger" fashions but over the years I have added more and more outfits from various sources in those colors and now I can outfit about a dozen dolls in those colors.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to organize all my Sasha fashions. Doing it by color might be efficient but I'm also tempted to do it by seasons.

It would all be so much easier if my Sashas decided to become nudists.