Saturday, November 28, 2009

STUBBORN SASHA

Here is STUBBORN SASHA who is also known as MY FAVORITE SASHA. Our story appears in the current issue of SASHA WORLD.
I call her "Stubborn Sasha" for a couple of reasons. First, she has that persistent stray strand of hair that always falls in front of her face no matter what I do. I think it was actually intended to be part of her fringe since it falls between two sections of her fringe. However, it does give her a distinct attitude and contributes to her personality. The more obvious reason she is called "Stubborn Sasha" is that no matter how hard I try, she refuses to pose in any other position unless I strap her to a doll stand -- which she hates.
She is also known around here as the "innocent twin" since she is almost an exact duplicate of my "naughty twin" who has a somewhat arch expression and a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.
There are pictures of them together on earlier postings of this blog.